Sunday, May 26, 2024

Writing News: Small Town Christmas Romance

 


In November of last year, I finally tackled National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) after years avoiding it. Was thrilled to cross the finish line a few days early. 

The book has been edited and sent to beta readers. Feedback has been positive. Now, I am working on a query letter. Maybe there are enough small town Christmas romances out there, but I plan to add mine to the mix. 

Since I am a visual person, I created this mock book cover. Thought it was cute, but I was limited by images that were available. Would love to create something more realistic. Guess I will wait for that until a publisher picks it up. 

Are you ready for small town Christmas romances to hit the 2024 book market? What is one of your favorites? Which authors do you seek out in this genre? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas in the News: Hallmark Movie, Christmas in July for Furry Friends & for Maine's Children

  Hard to believe a week has already passed. It's time for more Christmas... in the news . We start in New London, with filming of a Hal...