Saturday, September 26, 2026

Seasonal Books I've Recently Reviewed

Here are some seasonal titles I recently reviewed on my main blog, The Book Connection. 


This is such a sweet story, and I loved it so much that I wish I could go back and read it all over again. Luckily, it will premiere on Great American Christmas this season as a movie starring Danica McKellar and Sam Page. Read it before the movie comes out! The Christmas Yes List is destined to be a Christmas romance classic.
Read my full review here!


If you are looking to indulge in a seasonal story that is familiar yet uniquely new, Cratchit is an excellent choice!

Read my full review here!


This is one of the most beautiful and touching Advent devotionals I've had the pleasure to read. A perfect gift for you or someone you love, A Christmas Carol Devotional is a wonderful way to reclaim your focus and intention this holiday season.
Read my full review here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasonal Books I've Recently Reviewed

Here are some seasonal titles I recently reviewed on my main blog, The Book Connection.  This is such a sweet story, and I loved it so much ...