Monday, August 19, 2024

Christmas... in the News: Hallmark Channel Filming & Hippie Christmas

 


Welcome to this week's edition of Christmas... in the news. This is a weekly review of some of the Christmas articles and news over the last week. 

Great to have you with us this week. We stop in Louisville, Kentucky--I've actually been there--where WDRB.com is talking about the Hallmark Channel filming in Norton Commons this coming week. Isn't it cool when filming takes place where you live? Check out the report here.

Then we make it over to Madison, Wisconsin, for a two-week period known as "Hippie Christmas." It's when city employees collect unwanted items from students moving between apartments. Want to know more? Click here to read the article from The Cap Times.

One little piece of news that you won't find in any article or report is that I've finalized my seasonal small town romance and have submitted it to a publisher. With any luck, I will hear back from them within the next few months. I'll pretend I can be patient. 

Hope you enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment