Saturday, January 20, 2024

Taking it All Down

 



This is the weekend all the Christmas decorations are coming down. Since some of the trees didn't get decorated until Christmas Eve, I used that as my excuse to keep them up for a while. As the end of January nears, even the Christmas Queen (me) wants her house back. 

This year, I bought two mini evergreens that the girls decorated with lights and ornaments. Now that it is so cold, I brought them inside, took off the ornaments, and will do my best to keep them alive so I can plant them in the yard this spring. 

Though we don't celebrate Valentine's Day, I will add red, white, and pink into my decor as much as I can. I'm thinking of actually keeping one of the smaller trees up and decorating it year round for the various holidays. 

Have you ever or do you now have a tree up year round? If so, what inspired you to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas... in the News: 2024 Amazon's Toys We Love List, Dollar Tree & Costco Gifts for Retirees & Capital Christmas Tree Ornament Deadline

  Welcome to this week's edition of Christmas... in the news. This is a weekly review of some of the Christmas articles and news over th...